Contrast between the hammered front apron and the smooth interior creates a fashionable appearance for this copper farmhouse kitchen sink. The patina is administered with French hot process, leaving the color established within the copper.
- 25″ L x 22″ W (Front to Back) x 9 1/4″ H (± 1/2″)
- 16-Gauge Copper Construction
- Single-Bowl Sink with Hammered Outside and Smooth Inside
- Living Finish Will Patina with Time
- Each Sink Handmade and Can Vary Slightly in Color and Measurements
- Rounded Inside Corners for Easy Cleaning
- Bottom Sloped Slightly to Help with Drainage
- Interior Dimensions: 22 1/2″ L x 17 7/8″ W (Front to Back) (± 1/2″)
- 8 3/4″ Basin Depth
- 2 1/2″ Front Rim, 1 1/2″ Back Rim and 1 3/8″ Side Rims
- Bowl Has No Internal Welds
- Accepts 3 1/2″ Drain
- Works with Garbage Disposals
- Wax to Help Slow Down Patina Development
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
25″ L x 22″ W (Front to Back) x 9 1/4″ H (± 1/2″)
16-Gauge Copper Construction
Single-Bowl Sink with Hammered Outside and Smooth Inside
Living Finish Will Patina with Time
Each Sink Handmade and Can Vary Slightly in Color and Measurements
*This page may contain affiliate links.