Why Choose Us?
- Fireclay is a 100% natural, mineral based material used by craftsmen for centuries to create sinks with timeless elegance and unbeatable strength.
- Due to the super smooth and non-porous makeup of ALWEN fireclay sinks, food and drink stains can’t stick to the surface and easily wipe away.
- Because they are fired in kilns with temperatures up to 2000F, ALWEN fireclay sinks are inherently resistant to heat from hot pots and pans.
- ALWEN fireclay sinks are made of an extremely durable material, naturally impact resistant.
- Because it is made from a natural product, ALWEN sinks are absolutely safe for food, and safe for you.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
【Solid Construction】Made in Constructed of true fireclay a special white clay that is fired at 2900 °F for extreme strength and durability
【Food Safe】Because it is made from a natural product, Alwen sinks are absolutely safe for food, and safe for you.
【Stain-resistant】With our super smooth and non-porous makeup of fireclay sinks, food and drink stains can’t stick to the surface and easily wipe away.
【Large Sink】Deeper than the average ceramic sink, our fireclay sinks can reach depths of up to 10 inches– nearly double that of the average ceramic sink.
【Bonus for you】Includes removable protective bottom grid & strainer
*This page may contain affiliate links.