Riverside’s products are designed and constructed to be used in the home and are usually not intended for rental, commercial, institutional or other applications not regarded as to be household usage. Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and make a choice materials to provide quality, durability, and value in their products. The construction of Riverside’s core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in up to date homes. You’ll be able to appreciate the more than one-step application of Riverside’s furniture finishes. Their finishing processes involve several steps of hand sanding, applications of various kinds of finishing coats, padding and polishing.
- Finish: Honeysuckle White
- Distress Level: Medium
- Materials: Constructed of Acacia hardwood solid and engineered wood
- Top accent light with touch switch
- Top framed-glass door encloses two adjustable framed-glass shelves
- Center drawer with dovetail joinery and ballbearing extension guides
- Bottom shuttered door encloses an adjustable shelf
- Tip restraining hardware
- Base levelers
- We ask for forgiveness that this item is currently not to be had to ship to the State of California.
- Overall Product Dimensions: 83.75″ H x 25.5″ W x 18.75″ D
- Product Weight: 172 lbs.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Finish: Honeysuckle White
Distress Level: Medium
Materials: Constructed of Acacia hardwood solid and engineered wood
Top accent light with touch switch
Top framed-glass door encloses two adjustable framed-glass shelves
Overall Product Dimensions: 83.75″ H x 25.5″ W x 18.75″ D; Product Weight: 172 lbs
*This page may contain affiliate links.